New to Renting A Motorcycle

Q: What documents do you need if I want to hire a motorcycle ?
Your passport, driver's license (Thai, international or overseas driver's license) and credit card.


Q: Do I need to have an international driving license ?
By Thai's law, drivers need to have Thai or international driving license. Driving with non-valid driving license, you may have to pay fine (approximately 300 - 500 baht).

For our insurance, your national or international driving license is acceptable for our insurance policy. So if you have only your country's driving license, you can drive our car with insurance coverage.